GaN and GaAs Solid-State Power Amplifiers for Multi-Function, Radar and EW System Design
Since 1981 CTT has been supplying customers worldwide with power amplifiers, frequency converters, frequency multipliers, transmitters, transceivers, and receivers within the frequency spectrum of 10 MHz to 100 GHz. CTT’s products are designed to provide the best price versus performance combination for each customer, whether the end use is military, industrial or commercial.
Having built thousands of products with power levels that range from a few milliwatts to 1 kW, CTT has become a leader in solid-state microwave amplification.
Incorporation of new Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology into solid-state power amplifiers (SSPAs) is our latest innovation and has brought dramatic results in amplifier performance. Over the past few years CTT has been continually optimizing its proprietary designs to take advantage of the unique characteristics of the latest GaN devices.
Microwave Technology Leadership
• GaN Power Amplifier Technology
• Wideband & Ultra-Wideband Power Amplifiers (CW)
• Narrowband Power Amplifiers (CW & Pulsed)
• Microwave Power Modules (MPMs)
• GaAs Solid-State Power Amplifiers
• Wideband Power Amplifiers: 0.2 to 200 Watts
• Narrowband Power Amplifiers: Up to 1 kW
• Compact GaAs Low-Noise Amplifiers
• Wideband: 0.5 to 20 GHz
• Wideband & Medium Power: 0.1 to 20 GHz
• GaAs Low-Noise Amplifiers
• Wideband Amplifiers: 100 MHz to 20 GHz
• GaAs Ka-Band Low-Noise Amplifiers: 17 to 40 GHz
• Rack-Mount Power Amplifiers: 100 MHz to 31 GHz
• Limiting Amplifiers: 100 MHz to 18 GHz
• Temperature Compensated Amplifiers: 100 MHz to 18 GHz
• Multifunction Subassemblies: 100 MHz to 40 GHz
• Custom Engineered Options (CEOs)
We’re infusing new technology into legacy systems.
CTT is well positioned to offer engineering and production technology solutions – including high-rel manufacturing – to infuse new technology into legacy systems for improved reliability and life cycle costs for many diverse applications including:
• EW: ECM, ECCM & ESM
• Jammers: Radar & IEDs
• Radar Systems
• Multi-Band Communications
• Line Test Equipment
CTT’s family of GaN power amplifiers perform a wide range of functions making them ideal for applications in cutting-edge multi-function systems. Whether the application is narrowband, wideband or ultra-wideband, operating in pulsed or CW mode, CTT’s GaN power amplifiers are an especially attractive choice for new multi-functioned systems that effectively conserve space, weight and power consumption (SWaP). CTT is an excellent resource for form-fit-function replacement assemblies for legacy products from many companies including Avantek, Amplica, Inc., Celeritek and Watkins-Johnson (WJ). CTT is an ISO-9001:2008 Registered Company.